Search This Blog

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Recharging the batteries

Although I'm not in school this semester, I have had a crazy week. Doctor's appointments, things to figure out, lots of laundry (who is wearing all these darn clothes?!?) and loads on my mind. I got my GRE study book, so I also have started that. My brain is on overload which I have learned is my biggest symptom of having an anxiety disorder. It feels like a ball in a pinball machine bouncing around from one stress to the other, trying to sort it all out. I feel kind of lost and overwhelmed.


So I am taking a "me day" today. While I am excited about making changes in my life, I am also stressed out about it too. So today I am just going to decompress. I got the house cleaned up already so I can just relax until it's time for the kids to come home from school. How often does that happen?


I got my hair cut this morning. I also made in appointment for 2 weeks from now to get it colored. I'm going to do a dark brown (or maybe black, I am trying to decide) all over color with hot pink chunks in the underneath of my hair. I am really excited about it.


Photobucket


I wish it would stop raining so I could get outside and get some exercise, but you can't control mother nature. So I'm going to paint my nails, read a book and just relax. Recharge my supply of mom patience and rest my brain a little.

1 comment:

  1. HOW DID I MISS THIS POST?!?!?
    BLACK hair!!!! Yeah!!!

    It has been TOO long since we saw each other if I did not even notice that you got your hair cut when I saw you yesterday. =(

    I honestly was thinking about adding some black chunks into my hair, but not sure of the placement and all. I miss black hair so much. =(

    ReplyDelete