Search This Blog

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Hello 2009!

Happy New Year to you all!

We celebrated quietly this year. We went out to the Chinese buffet which I think is our new tradition. It's easy and the kids behave while we are there...I'm all about easy and kids behaving. We also watched movies and ate too much.

Here are some photos from our dinner:

Abby holding up her fortune cookie fortune:

Photobucket

My favorite boys:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sugar buns & rice.

Photobucket

Photobucket


I made a resolution for this year. I am not going to swear anymore. If I do, I have to put a quarter in a jar. Unfortunately I've already deposited a quarter in the jar. Nuts. I also decided to follow a livejournal friend and make a list of 101 things I'd like to accomplish in the next 1001 days. You can follow my progress here. If you decide to make a list of your own, I'd like to follow your progress too.

Abby playing with her new favorite toy:

Photobucket

And I will leave you with this:

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. You are so cute gosh golly! I am full of words that can be replaced with swear words! Happy 2009!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying to channel Spongebob and say things like "barnacles" and "tartar sauce".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel a bit like Chandler Bing when I see the words, "Sugar Buns." hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know that would be a good thing to do. I do say my share of words. lol. I do not know how long I would go before I said one. I will try it though and can't see how it would hurt to not swear anymore.

    I also love my Nintendo DS, so I know Abby feels. What games does she have?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Abby has a Mario game and I got Wedding Planner, so we share. We also have Sims 2.

    ReplyDelete