Search This Blog

Friday, January 30, 2009

Good news

We just got back from the pediatrician's office and happily Abby is improving.  She is still having a little trouble breathing and will still be on a bunch of meds, but she can go back to school on Monday. 

Oh and for those wondering how could she get pneumonia so fast...the doctor said that people with asthma often harbor different bacteria in their lungs.  So I guess asthma patients get sick quicker.

Earlier in the week I got my latest thyroid panel results which was also good news. My TSH was .03 which is a little low.  My free T4 was 1.8 which is the highest that you can be and still be normal.  So repeat in 3 months. Since I put this off so long, I'm glad it turned out a-okay. I'd feel pretty stupid if it was problematic and I'd put off fixing it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment