Search This Blog

Saturday, February 20, 2010

In which I answer a lot of questions...

What is your favorite Kool-Aid flavor?
Cherry

Do you have a wireless keyboard and mouse?
No, I use a laptop so the keyboard and mouse are integrated.

Last sporting event you watched on TV or in person?
Men's figure skating

Who makes the best fudge?
I do.

Do you like it when toothpaste bubbles in your mouth?
No because then I worry about swallowing it.

Do you believe that the world is gonna end at 2012?
No

How many songs are on your iPod or MP3 Player?
Not sure how many songs. It's got as many as its memory will allow.

Have you ever made your own survey?
Yes, for scholarly purposes.

Can you swear inside your house?
I sure can.

Do you save Bed Bath and Beyond coupons?
Only if I plan on using them.

Have you ever had a pet goldfish?
Yes. A few of them, but they are no longer with us.

When did you last eat waffles?
Last week. It was a wholegrain waffle and it was quite tasty.

What is the most overrated thing in your opinion?
Cats.

Do you have a video Skype account?
Yes.

What color is your bed comforter?
Green, hot pink, orange, yellow and blue.

Does being in love make you gain weight?
I think so.

Dumbest person you know? and why?
I don't know many dumb people.

Do your parents have home videos of you as a kid?
I don't think so. I don't think we had a video recorder then. Just regular photos.

How old is your oldest cousin?
In his 70's I believe

If you HAD to get a tattoo, where and what would it be?
On my shoulder.

Do you think Obama has tried drugs?
I really don't know.

What color is your bra or boxers?
Not wearing any...in my jammies.

What is your favorite radio station?
NPR

What ethnicity was your last ex?
Caucasian. Most of them have been, actually.

What brand is your refrigerator?
Without looking, I'm going to guess it's Whirlpool.

How many people do you know that are pregnant?
2

Do you have a picture with your middle finger up?
No. I don't stick my middle finger up. I prefer to use my sassiness as a means to show my dislike.

When is the last time you went to a birthday party?
Last Sunday.

What is the best thing to happen to you this year so far?
Starting to fix my various problems.

How long have you lived in the house you live in?
It will be 5 years in April. We closed March 31st, but it took awhile to be fully moved in.

Do you read a newspaper daily?
No, but I check CNN and the BBC near daily.

Anything your really afraid of?
Plenty of things.

Do you read tabloids?
Not unless you count glancing at them while in line at the checkout.

Have you ever had a really bad haircut?
Yes

Do you like your peanut butter crunchy or creamy?
Creamy.

What is the scariest movie you've ever seen?
The Exorcist

Have you ever ridden a skateboard?
As a kid

Do you drink enough water on a daily basis?
In various forms, probably.

Would you burn the American flag for a million dollars?
I could really use that million dollars...

The main thing you cant leave your house without?
My keys and my phone

Do you think the economy is improving yet?
In some ways, but not others.

When was the last time you read a book?
yesterday

Where did you get that shirt you're wearing?
Relay for Life

Do you play pranks on April Fools Day?
I have a few times.

1 comment:

  1. http://lumerkoz.edu It is a very good thing, http://soundcloud.com/prozacz operators http://www.lovespeaks.org/profiles/blogs/buy-flagyl marod accuracies http://rc8forum.com/members/Buy-Synthroid.aspx harbored http://www.comicspace.com/amoxil/ fundwebsite http://www.ecometro.com/Community/members/Buy-Zoloft.aspx genomics

    ReplyDelete