Search This Blog

Thursday, February 11, 2010

I'm still here

I'm still here, just haven't had much to say lately. I'm busy with school, the kids and dealing with making some big changes in my life.

On the kid front: Abby is in an aircast for about another week and then will hopefully start physical therapy. Evan is working hard to improve his grades. It's not always fun to do homework, but it's so important to take that time.

I got a cpap machine yesterday to start treating my severe sleep apnea. It's a lot of getting used to, but I don't have much of a choice. I'm on blood pressure medicine now which I hope is a temporary thing. I am also on week 3 of the south beach diet and so far have lost 9.5 pounds. I lost a lot the first week, but it's slow going now. Hopefully as my sleep apnea gets under control, I will have more energy and be able to start working out. I miss having energy to do that.

This is my last semester at NIU as an undergrad, so I am looking into my options for my post-graduate life. It's a little daunting.

Big changes in the works!

No comments:

Post a Comment