Search This Blog

Monday, June 29, 2009

Remission Anniversary

My remission anniversary is coming up on July 13th and I would like to do something special to celebrate being alive. Originally we were going to be on the beach that day, but our vacation plans had to be changed after the expensive surprise of needing to buy another car.

I still want to do something fabulous but I can't think of anything. Last year we went to the Japanese Gardens in Rockford. The year before that, we went to the butterfly exhibit at a museum in the Lincoln Park neighborhood of Chicago. Any suggestions? A great place that you know of that celebrates life?

1 comment:

  1. I think you should do something wonderful and simple. Drive around in that amazing car of yours with a good playlist from your friend jewels:)

    Survivor-Destiny Child
    Maybe Tonight, Maybe Tomorrow-Wideawake
    I'm Alive-Kenny Chesney
    I Run for Life-Melissa E
    The Remedy-Jason Mraz

    ReplyDelete