Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I <3 IKEA

I have been bugging requesting for Josh to take a day off and go to IKEA with me for the past month or two to get some stuff. Our house is small for 4 people and our biggest problem is storage.  Since we don't forsee moving anytime soon (thank you crappy housing market), we are attacking the problem room by room.  Since we both use the computer like all the time for Facebook either school or work, we needed to have 2 good size desks rather than 1 we had.  

After spending a fun day at IKEA eating and shopping (yes we managed to eat breakfast & lunch there), we now have a wall of desk space in our master bedroom and a new bookshelf.  We are most likely going to need another bookshelf in the future for storage.  I am so excited that not only do we each have a desk for our laptops, but I have a space dedicated to scrapbooking and some real storage.  

The highlights of our trip....



FREE coffee before 11am accompanied by the $1 cinnamon roll we split...

Photobucket

Josh
Photobucket

Some of what we got while there:

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

I want to go back and get this rug for our living room:
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. FUN! What a great little date you guys had. I have never been to IKEA. We are supposed to get a huge one next year though!!!

    ReplyDelete