Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The monster photo post

I have been meaning to post a bunch of photos but our summer so far has been quite busy and it seems that any time I sit down to use the computer for more than 5 minutes I am interrupted by I usually try to break up my photo posts by event or them so it's not so much going on, but hey this is my blog after all so I can do what I want right? 

Josh participated in a triathlon for the first time this past Sunday and although some parts of it were tough, he finished!  I am so proud of him.  I personally don't like to run on purpose, but it's become a new hobby for him.  Hopefully we can get some action photos soon. Here he is modeling his racing gear:

Photobucket
Photobucket

Josh has been trying to teach Abby how to ride her 2-wheeler without training wheels. She's a bit scared, but hopefully she'll get the hang of it soon.

Photobucket
Photobucket


Yesterday Abby and I met our friends Alycia and baby Ethan at a cool park in Aurora. We saw animals, had a picnic and played at the park.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

While we were eating our lunch, this creepy little squirrel was eating hers. She got super close to us and I was kind of worried that I'd turn my head and have her sitting next to me on the picnic bench. Aack!
Photobucket

THE END!

2 comments:

  1. I just LOVE these picture blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phillips Park! We haven't been yet this summer. Love the pics, and congrats on the triatholon!

    ReplyDelete