Search This Blog

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Please support me in Relay For Life

FY09EmailHeader.gif


None of us has to look far to see the effects of cancer. Some of us only have to look in the mirror. As you may know, I was diagnosed with Stage III papillary-follicular thyroid cancer on November 3rd, 2005. I am about to celebrate the 3 year anniversary of the day that I was first told that my cancer is in remission.  I cannot think of a better way to honor the battle I fought along with my family than to be involved in Relay For Life.

I’ve decided to Fight Back by joining a Relay For Life team and have pledged to raise $100 for the American Cancer Society. I hope you'll consider joining me in this fight by making a contribution to my Relay team. You can do so by clicking the link to my Relay web site at the bottom of this page. It is also not too late to join my Relay team which you can also do by clicking this link to my Relay site. 

No comments:

Post a Comment