Search This Blog

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Some of my favorite things...

Some of my favorite things in our house...

The memo board we were hang pictures or cards:

Photobucket


Our fireplace. One of the things that I love most about our house is the fireplace.

Photobucket

Our bookshelf. All of us love to read.

Photobucket

Photos of the couples in our families. My Mom recently gave me my Grandma's (her mom) wedding photo and I have to find the right frame to add it. In these photos are us, my parents, my sister and brother-in-law, Josh's paternal grandparents, Josh's parents, and us again.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. AGAIN AND AGAIN...I want that bookshelve SO bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, are the books color-coded? That's amazing! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The books are color coded. Sometimes it's hard to find something if you don't remember what color it is, but every time I look at that wall I smile. :-)

    ReplyDelete