Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Hooray for 3 day weekends!

This past weekend was a much needed time for our family to slow down. Although we had originally planned to do some home improvement projects, both Evan and Josh were feeling under the weather with a cold so we changed our plans. Rather than working this weekend, we relaxed. I think we had sort of forgotten what that was like. It was really nice.

*We played at the park:

Photobucket

Photobucket

*Had our first fire:

Photobucket

Photobucket

*Toasted marshmallows and made s'mores:

Photobucket


*Played the bean bag game with our buddy Matt:

Photobucket

*Watched a beautiful sunset:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


*Matt taught me how to chop wood and I chopped my first log. It was fun!

Photobucket

*Made blueberry muffins
*Read the Sunday paper front to back.
*Slept in



1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great time! I am sorry we missed the get together!

    ReplyDelete