Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Snow, snow go away.

Abby and I planted some snapdragon seeds and put them in this watering can-turned-planter. I was so excited to see little green spouts in there a couple of days ago.
Photobucket

I am so ready for spring. Judging by the fact that there is still snow on our deck, it will be awhile before we are planting anything that can stay outside.

Photobucket

I got my new glasses from Zenni Optical. I ordered those pink ones I posted about a few weeks ago and I hate them on me. But I also got a new pair of the ones I already had, which are these:

Photobucket

They are the same style and color as what I already had, but I think these are a little darker. Bonus, they are not broken.

In other news, Abby's therapy is going well and she's walking unassisted. I am so proud of her for her hard work. Hopefully she'll be able to do the things she's missing out on soon, like running and jumping.

2 comments:

  1. Ready for spring! I am glad things are looking up and hope that lots of good things are to come!

    ReplyDelete