Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A little update

Abby had her 1st physical therapy appointment today. It went better than I had expected. She is now putting weight on her left leg (the one that was broken) and walking assisted with her walker. Her therapist said that she shouldn't need the walker after about another week. She is going to go to therapy twice a week for a month. She's almost done!

I haven't been blogging much or feeling very social because I've been so busy with school. It's a good kind of busy, but it also makes me anxious. I really want to finish out the semester with A's and B's. I'm also still feel hypothyroid and tired due to some issues I was having with taking my pills. So I do have some days where I *need* a nap to get through or where I feel totally unmotivated. But I'm getting past that.

1 comment: