Search This Blog

Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday Five: 5 things I love about my friends

5 Things I love about my friends:

1. They listen. Which is a big deal to me. It's probably also a challenge to them because I talk...a lot.
2. They laugh at my jokes. At least often enough to make me think that I might be amusing, rather than annoying.
3. They don't question my love of pink.
4. They really get me. It's nice when you don't have to explain the "why" to someone, because they already know.
5. They are forgiving. (Psst...I screw up sometimes and need forgiveness).

3 comments:

  1. That's a very similar list to what I would write. Friends, good friends, are true angels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life wouldn't be the same without good friends. Thank you for being such a good friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a great and caring friend. I am very blessed to have you in my life.

    ReplyDelete