Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Change is good

I am thinking of changing my blog title. Although I'm proud to be a cancer survivor because it means that I'm alive and I've beaten cancer, I also don't to focus on that part of my life. It has it's place in who I am and probably always will. My diagnosis and treatment was a very trying time in my life. I sometimes find it easy to feel sorry for myself about how being diagnosed with thyroid cancer at age 29 changed my plans for my life. I still have some days where I feel angry or sad, but as time goes on I have less of those days. I need to have even fewer of those days. Yes it's true...something really sucky happened to me, but I want to move past it. So I think a change is in order.

So if you have an idea for a new title for me, please leave it in the comments. I'd love to hear any suggestions.

1 comment:

  1. How about something like, All Things Kitty (you know, a take from your hello kitty obsession). Or, you could just keep it at Radioactive Mom and not have the rest...I think that one is pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete