Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Weight Watchers: Week 28

Week 28

This week's loss: -3.0 lbs
Total Loss: -38.8lbs
Short term goal: -40 lbs
Long term goal: -160 lbs

Woot, so close to my next goal! We went away for a few days with my mom and I definitely slid into the thinking of "woo, it's vacation time...treat yourself!" for a day or two.  I didn't track for one day which freaked me out a bit, but I just said okay that's all my weekly points too. So I didn't use any weeklies beyond that. I stuck hardcore to the plan after that and made sure to get in some exercise at the pool. I feel great.  I can't wait to hit that next goal!

1 comment:

  1. As always, I'm excited for you! You're doing so awesome!

    Is LJ acting up for you? I was going to post there, but it was funky.

    ReplyDelete