Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Happy 65 Dad!

Today would have been my dad's 65th birthday. It's the 2nd time his birthday has come and gone without him here. I thought this year it would be a little easier for me, but it wasn't. It was difficult from the time I first woke up at 4am and realized what day it was. I missed being able to call him and sing happy birthday to him. I miss his voice. I miss everything about him. We don't have a grave or anything to go to yet (mom is working on something) so my answer was to go to the park where I have fond memories of his birthday. We got some pretty helium balloons and tied notes that we wrote to the end. At sunset, we let them go and watched them disappear into the clouds.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Aww, sweet post. **hugs** It may always be a toughie of a day, but just know that you have people that care about you if you ever need a shoulder to cry on, or an ear for listening.

    Side note- what a HOT dress! Damn girl! ;) And could Evan look a little less interested?

    ReplyDelete