Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Little living room changes

Just wanted to share some little updates to our living room. Please excuse the cell phone quality of the pictures, I couldn't find my digital camera at the time.


Throw pillows for both chairs that I found on Etsy.

Photobucket

Photobucket



Put this funky plaque up above the tv, also found it on Etsy:

Photobucket

Photobucket


Painted Buddha plum and also painted this frame from IKEA and put some cute Michael Miller fabric inside.

Photobucket


The wall behind the fireplace is going to be painted gold, we just haven't gotten around to it. I'm not sure how I like the grouping on the fireplace. I was thinking of getting rid of the faux mercury glass candle holders and putting a fern with the buddha. I'm not sure though. Any ideas?

2 comments:

  1. I like your creative cropping on the last shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shhh...no one has to know that we screwed up the wall just above it.

    ReplyDelete