Search This Blog

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Weight Watchers: Week 27

Weight Watchers: Week 27


This week's loss: -3.8 lbs
Total Loss: -35.8lbs





I have been chronicling my weight loss journey since I started weight loss journey in my private journal and it felt like it was time to ease into making it public.  I'm not ready to share my starting or current weight, but I think I'll get there. I lost 30 pounds before starting Weight Watchers through keeping a food journal, counting calories and exercising. Weight Watchers has helped me step the process up a notch. Each week I weigh in and I will share my progress and thoughts about the week.

I didn't have time to go to a meeting this week because we were out of town.  did go to a different time though and the meting leader weighed me in.  liked her.  I am planning to go to her meeting next Tuesday and see how I like the style of her meetings. The time might be a little tricky because it's at 10am.

No comments:

Post a Comment