Search This Blog

Thursday, July 29, 2010

My Review of Roll Tab Capris

Originally submitted at Avenue.com

The Capri length everyone loves today. In slub jersey for fashion and fit. Great details -- wide waistband with a button, drawstring, zip close, pockets at sides of legs, button tab cuffs. Knit. Imported.

  • Cotton Slub Jersey. Machine wash.
  • 22" Inseam.

Cute Capris, but weird fit.

By Megan from IL on 7/29/2010

 

3out of 5

Waist: Feels too big

Length: Feels true to length

Pros: Washes Well, Comfortable, Wrinkle-Free, Great Color

Cons: Poor Fit

Best Uses: Casual Wear

Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser

I like the material of these capris. They are lightweight which is perfect for the hot summer we've been having. I like that although they are knit, they have a button/zipper closure. I also like the cargo pockets. I ordered a size down for my usual size because I have noticed lately that Avenue's pants seem to be running big. When I first put these on, they felt tight in the waist and hips. However just a couple hours later, I was struggling to keep them up. The waist and hips seems to stretch out a good bit while you wear them but the legs do not. This provides a weird feeling fit. I am not returning these but I have to be careful to wear a long top over them to hide the bagginess in the waist.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment