Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A little update

I haven't been writing much lately because I have been busy away from my computer enjoying the summer. Abby and I have been spending a lot of time at the pool. We have also been pretty busy with various medical appointments but luckily that has reached a lull and we don't have any more to worry about until the fall. Abby is still going for physical therapy weekly as she works to build her muscles back up in her leg after so long of them being either in a cast or brace. Swimming is really helpful for getting those muscles strong again.



We recently discovered a cool sno cone place that we've been visiting often.

Photobucket



On Sunday (in between thunderstorms) Abby helped the Daisy troop at her school "bridge over". She also received her patches for the year. While I am not particularly looking forward to sewing them on, I can't wait to see her sash with more patches on it. Here are a couple of photos from that day...



Photobucket


Waiting to walk over the bridge:

Photobucket


Receiving her patches from her troop leader:

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Busy, busy!! I love Abby's pose with her sash, adorable!

    ReplyDelete