Search This Blog

Friday, July 30, 2010

The Abc's of me

A- ACCENT: Typical Midwestern US.

B - BEST FRIEND: My hubby

C - CHORE YOU HATE: laundry

D - DAD'S NAME: Alan

E - ESSENTIAL MAKE-UP ITEM: mascara

F - FAVORITE PERFUME: I love perfume oils from Somethin Special like waffle cone, coconut cupcake and cotton candy.

G - GOLD OR SILVER: Both

H - HOMETOWN: Roselle

I - INSOMNIA: Sometimes

J - JOB TITLE: stay at home mom, grad student

K - KIDS: Yep, Evan: 15 and Abby: 8

L - LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: with my hubby, our kiddos, our dog and the cat.

M - MOM'S BIRTHPLACE: Chicago

N - NUMBER OF APPLES YOU'VE EATEN: Like this week or what?  I dunno.

O - OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAYS: 6 for myself plus 2 times that I stayed with Abby.

P - PHOBIA: small spaces, mice

Q - QUEST: good health and peace

R - RELIGIOUS AFFILIATION: nothing official, but if I have to check off a box I'd say unitarian universalist

S - SIBLINGS: 1 sister who is 27, 3 brothers in law

T - TIME YOU WAKE UP: around 7ish, but I often snooze and snuggle with my Abby while we watch cartoons in the morning.

U - UNNATURAL HAIR COLORS YOU'VE WORN: pink

V - VEGETABLE YOU REFUSE TO EAT: brussel sprouts

W - WORST HABIT: oh dear, where to start...

X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: Xrays: wrist, chest, ankle. CT scan of head. Ultrasounds of abdomen and neck. And of course the super fun whole body iodine uptake scans. That probably about covers it.

Y - YUMMY FOODS YOU MAKE: I do not cook.

Z - ZANY QUIRK: I like to pick at things, like zits.  Yeah I know I shouldn't...

No comments:

Post a Comment