Search This Blog

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Something's cookin'

Those of you who know me well know that I do not cook. I have never learned and at this point, why should I? I am married to a fabulous cook who enjoys making us tasty stuff. But today I wanted to get into the cooking and help him out. And of course my mini-me, Miss Abby had to join in.

Photographic evidence of said cooking...

Photobucket

Of course, we use the old Betty Crocker cookbook. Nobody knows food like Betty.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yes it is fair to assume that at this point, the novelty of cooking had worn off and I'd started taking pictures.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Turkey!

Photobucket

I did set the table...

Photobucket

Close up of my Grandma's china. We bring it out for the holidays and I really love it.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Looks tastey! :) And that cookbook is the best. I use it ALL the time--especially the deserts! Mmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weird--just left a comment and it didn't post. The dinner looks great! And that cookbook is by far one of the best...I use it ALL the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MEGAN OMG my mom has those dishes. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know what's funny is that on the soap opera (Passions) I used to watch, the old witch had them too. I used to get all excited when she'd have them out.

    ReplyDelete