Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Almost there

I am nearly done with this semester. I am looking forward to having a break and getting ready for Christmas. I'm especially looking forward to the kids being on break and baking cookies and hanging out with them. I have one more week of classes and then finals. Of course this means that now I'm cramming in the studying and working on my papers. Why do they always make those do right at the end anyway?!? So I have been spending most of my free time reading, researching or typing. Here's how I'm getting through it:

*The new Espresso Truffle coffee at Starbucks. OMG, delicious!
*Catnaps
*Bribing the kids to be quiet
*Having my sweet Gracie to cuddle with while I read (although this usually leads to a catnap)

Photobucket

*Diet A&W Cream Soda. Yum!
*And my pink desk area (psst...I voted for Obama). I can't wait until we have time to paint our bedroom.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment