Search This Blog

Monday, August 18, 2008

Our weekend

I don't have any photos to share because our camera is too annoying to use right now.  The latch on the battery door is broken and we have to tape it shut.  Ugh, I know it sounds lazy but I haven't felt like dealing with it.

Friday night and most of Saturday was spent dealing with our garage sale.  I have never had a garage sale so the amount of work surprised me.  Or rather I should say the amount of work that the guys and Evan did surprised me.  Ha ha.  Abby had a lemonade stand at the sale and made a $1. It was pretty cute except she was kind of an aggressive salesperson. I think it confused her that not everyone wanted lemonade.

Saturday night we had our first fire pit fire in a month or so. We made s'mores and drank some wine that we brought back from Michigan. 

Sunday was devoted to sloth. We spent the day relaxing, reading and enjoying the sunshine.  I love sitting out on our deck in the shade and enjoying the fresh air.

This is the last week me and the kids have off before school starts.  Hopefully it's a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment