Search This Blog

Sunday, August 24, 2008

New glasses & Cornfest

I got new glasses yesterday! I don't know if I will wear them everyday because they are kind of funky, but I love 'em.

Photobucket

Saturday while I was at the 12 hour crop scrapbooking, Josh took the kids to Cornfest in DeKalb. This time it was held at the airport which is super close to our house. They had fun eating free corn and looking around. They also went on a ferris wheel ride which Abby loved but apparently scared Evan. Pictures below.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

This is what we could see of Cornfest from our house:
Photobucket

Tomorrow is back to school for Evan, Abby and I. Should be interesting coordinating everyone's schedules and getting back into things.

No comments:

Post a Comment