Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Where did the time go?

It's really hard for me to accept, but Evan turned 13 on Sunday. He's a teenager now. I remember when he was like 3 playing with his train set. He had long curly hair that was so blonde it was almost white. Oh goodness, where did the time go?

For his birthday, he had 2 friends over. Josh made them tacos. Abby and I made a cookie cake with frosting for him. They also went to see Ironman. It was a really good birthday for him.

Evan and his buddies

Photobucket

Blowing out the candles. Of course we got the ones that don't blow out.

Photobucket

Opening presents at breakfast.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you posted on myspace you have a blog! I don't post much about my family on myspace either. I really like my blog!

    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way....My blog is http://cobbfamily7.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where has the time gone is right!!! I can't believe it! He is growing up way too fast. Love the pics.

    ReplyDelete