Search This Blog

Friday, May 23, 2008

My amateur photo shoot/trip to the lagoon

In an effort to not deal with taking the kids to a photo studio (and not pay their prices) I decided to take photos of them together myself and get them printed at Walgreens. It was way cheaper and I uploaded the pictures this morning and guess what--they are already done! Wallets, enlargements, you name it. We took the kids over to the lagoon at NIU for some outdoor photos. I think they turned out decently considering that I am not a photographer, my kids were cranky and Abby insisted on wearing hot pink socks with her capri pants. Here are some outtakes:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After the photos, the kids ran around and climbed stuff. Josh and Abby took a little walk and saw two geese families. I would love to know how soft a baby goose feels, but unfortunately I don't think we'll meet a Mamma Goose who will let us pet her babies.

Photobucket
Photobucket
The ones I chose to print are:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment