Search This Blog

Monday, November 26, 2007

Monday Update

I did something dumb that I only realized now after the fact. My endo changed my dosage on Wed last week. I was taking 2.5 125mcg tablets of Synthroid 4 days per week and 2 tablets the other three. My schedule was to do the 2.5 Mon-Thur and the 2 tablets Fri-Sun. When she told me the dosage switch, I figured it would be easier to just reverse the days and take the new 3 days of 2.5 pills Fri-Sun and do the 2 pills Mon-Thur. So last week I wound up taking a whole week of 2.5 pills. I was wondering why I felt so crappy all weekend.

Neither Josh or I slept very well last night. I couldn't get comfortable. Then when I did fall asleep, I was snoring which bothered him. I usually don't snore but my allergies have been acting up lately.

So today I'm just chilling and watching tv. I feel too icky to do much else.

I finished my rough draft of my fieldwork project and I'm hoping to get some feedback from my professor or the TA. It's due tomorrow and it will be a relief to turn it in. I think my only grade left is the final. Hard to believe that the semester is almost over.

No comments:

Post a Comment