Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

What a week...and it's only Wednesday.

Monday: felt sick/off most of the day.
Tuesday: major trouble with oldest child. Ultrasound of neck...not fun!
Wednesday: major trouble with youngest child.

So this week has been a lot of yelling, crying, scolding, time-outs, worrying, discussing, and stressing. Why is it that kids know when you are vulnerable and pick that time to be the most behaved? I swear they do it. This week has been stressful for me because I am waiting to see whether or not my cancer is back/still there. I'm not a big fan of having cancer by the way. I want to focus on getting on with my life and getting healthy again. So it's been stressful and the trouble with the kids makes it more stressful.

I think I need Mommy time again....

No comments:

Post a Comment