Search This Blog

Friday, August 10, 2007

It's not all fun & games

I love being a mom 99% of the time. But that 1% can be really bad. For some reason my children just cannot get along with each other. They are always arguing over the tv, the gamecube, the computer, some toy. What blows my mind is that they have a 7 year age difference...it's not like they play with same kind of toys! Most days I spend my time cleaning the house or refereeing between them. By the time my husband comes home, I'm ready to tear my hair out.

I am really looking forward to some "me" time this weekend. I am going to spend most of Saturday out of the house between a scrapbook party and going to scrap mania with a friend. I know after that, I'll have renewed patience.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your "girl" time!!! Moms deserve a break,too.

    It was great seeing you today..glad you could come!

    ReplyDelete