Search This Blog

Thursday, August 16, 2007

The cherry on a nasty-week-sundae

Today was my endocrinologist appointment. It was a follow-up and also time to discuss my ultrasound results.

She has been watching 3 of my lymph nodes. 2 of them grew in size since my last ultrasound. 1 of those 2 is nearly triple the size it should be. Despite my negative thyroglobulin and clear scan in January there is some concern that my cancer is back and has spread. Yuck.

So now more testing to see if that's the case. August 27th I go for my 1st Thyrogen shot. Next day (unfortunately also 1st day of school) is my 2nd Thyrogen shot. Then that Friday I will go for a blood test to test my thyroglobulin level. Here is some info on the test for those of you who don't get the thyroid lingo.


I'm trying to keep it together, but I'm feeling like I was nearly 2 years ago when I was going through my cancer diagnosis. In light of my news today, I'm wondering if I should even start this semester of school. If I have to go through surgery, testing, and treatment then I can't really deal with school. And tomorrow I was going to go pick up my books. I have a lot on my mind...

1 comment:

  1. buy super kamagra online is advisable to take it an hour before sexual intercourse. But, you can take it anytime between 30 minutes and 4 hours before sexual activity. Seek medical attention if the erection persists for more than 4 hours after sexual intercourse. It should be strictly taken as advised by your doctor.

    ReplyDelete