Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Review of Wirefree firm support plus size bra by Miss Mary of Sweden®

Originally submitted at OneStopPlus

Fashion combines with serious support in a bra you’ll find ultracomfortable. Our plus size bras have the best fit, style & price.

  • reinforced undercups that lift, shape & support
  • full coverage lace cups
  • back adjustab...


Great Bra

By M in IL from IL on 4/28/2010

 

4out of 5

Cup Fit: Feels true to size

Band Size: Feels too big

Pros: Good Coverage, Comfortable, Soft, Good Support, Pretty

Best Uses: Everyday

Describe Yourself: Practical, Comfort-oriented

I bought this bra because my favorite Goddess style wasn't being made anymore. This bra turned out to be better than my old ones. It's just as supportive but it does a better job separating. The straps are really comfortable. They are wider and very soft. This bra is also quite pretty. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I worry about the lace holding up long term. I am hand washing this bra. I typically throw them in the wash machine instead though. But I do not think the lace on this one would survive that. I've had it for a week and I still love it. I will probably buy more if I see that it continues to do such a great job.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment