Search This Blog

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Hair & Craziness

I have an appointment in about 2 weeks to get my hair colored. I usually do it myself, but I wanted to treat myself. My graduation gift to me, I guess. So I know this isn't the best picture because it's a photo (taken with my phone) of a picture in a magazine. But this is what I want to do. My hair is shorter than hers, but I want to do the bangs and the same color.




Photobucket


Photobucket






PS: This is the sort of craziness that is my life:

Short video clip of Miss Abby...



1 comment:

  1. I had this color style done back in 2002. My hair was shorter than yours. But I got a lot of Ooos and Aahhs from people. Three colors always turn out great. I had mine done at Regis Salon in St. Charles. But my colorist is no longer availible. I would recommend this fantastic salon in Geneva on 3rd St.

    ReplyDelete