Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My Review of Zip-free™ wide-leg women's plus size trousers by Chelsea Studio®

Originally submitted at WomanWithin

Zip-free™ wide-leg plus size trousers give you the comfort of your favorite knit pants with the polish of a twill.

  • roomy legs
  • modern fit, they sit at waist
  • wide pull-on contoured waistband with elastic at top edge
  • back shaping darts
  • <...


Great Pants

By M from IL on 9/23/2009

 

4out of 5

Waist: Feels true to size

Inseam: Feels true to length

Pros: Great Color, Attractive Design, Flattering, Quality Material, Comfortable

Best Uses: Business Casual, Going Out

Describe Yourself: Bargain Shopper

Love these pants. The only reason that I didn't give them a perfect rating is because the wide legs weren't as wide as I expected. Some reviewers said to order a size down, but I ordered the size I typically do from WW and it fit just great.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment