Search This Blog

Monday, September 28, 2009

My Review of 4-pocket stretch flare women's plus size jeans by Mainstreet Blues®

Originally submitted at WomanWithin

Our 4-pocket stretch plus size flare jeans beautifully balance the silhouette. We provide the finest plus size jeans and plus size denim for the price.

  • Fabulous modern fit, sit slightly above waist
  • Button/zip front
  • Belt loops
  • 2 front scoop...


Love them!

By M from IL on 9/28/2009

 

4out of 5

Waist: Feels true to size

Length: Feels true to length

Pros: Flattering, Stylish, Comfortable, Great Color

Cons: A little tight in knee

Best Uses: Casual Wear

Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser

I love these jeans. With a coupon, I got them for $9.99. They are very flattering and fit really well. I did notice when I first put them on that they were a bit tight in the knees but after a few hours they stretched out and were more comfortable. If not for the tightness in the knees I would probably have gone with one size down from my normal size with how stretchy they are. Overall, I really like them and would buy them again.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment