Search This Blog

Sunday, March 1, 2009

This week's happiness...

Brought to you by cookies and Hello Kitty tents....

Life has been very stressful for me lately, but rather than focusing on that...here are some photos of things that made me smile over the past week.

My roses that Josh gave me for Valentine's day in full bloom...

Photobucket

Smiley face cookies from Elleson's bakery in Sycamore....

Photobucket

My new favorite argyle sweater purchased off a Target clearance rack...

Photobucket

Ladybug cookie sammich from Schnuck's grocery store which Josh and I shared...

Photobucket

Abby playing in her room in her Hello Kitty tent. It's awesome that she is able to play in there again, despite the cast...

Photobucket

Hee hee, I wish I could play in there too!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! Write me..and tell me why you are stressed...I am here for you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If those smiley face cookies make you smile, I'll make you a dozen and bring them next time I see you at Amy's! Too cute. And beautiful flowers, I might add. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks :-)
    Jewels I sent you a message on FB.

    ReplyDelete