Search This Blog

Monday, March 16, 2009

Back from break

Today was the first day back from spring break.  Back to class and back to reality. No more watching trashy tv, playing Sims 2, and taking naps. It's refreshing to get back to my schedule and be at school though.

I think my spring break was a success.

I got my hair cut.
Scrapbooked with Amy.
Visited Alycia and baby Ethan.
Had lunch with Josh.
Had a visit from my father-in-law.
Got a new car.
Did some research for my primate cons. class.
Broke my glasses, but ordered 2 new pairs from Zenni Optical
Some photos of it all:

New glasses:

Photobucket

Lunch:
Photobucket
Photobucket

Kids:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Cute Gracie photo:
Photobucket

Checking out the new car:

Josh and his Dad...

Photobucket

Just think in a year and a half, he'll be getting his learner's permit!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment