Search This Blog

Thursday, December 6, 2007

The weather outside was frightful, but the snow was pretty!

This morning when I walked to school it was 5 degrees. I wore lotsa layers and was thankful for my pretty pink cashmere gloves.
Here is my new dark brown hair for my sister's wedding. I'm itching to put some pink in there and I shall after the wedding. Just a little more than a week and Atomic Pink and I have a date!

Hopefully my face clears up by next week. Since my thyroid hormone (TSH) is off, I'm having all sorts of symptoms: tired, dry skin, zits...yay!

But I thought I'd share with you all how it looked. It was so pretty.
This is the 10 foot high snow pile I parked next to.









Currently reading :
The Joy Luck Club
By Amy Tan
Release date: 21 September, 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment