Search This Blog

Monday, December 31, 2007

A New Year's survey

New Year Survey


What was the best part of last year?My anniversary trip with Josh
What was the worst part of last year?Eh, I\'d rather forget about it.
What was the biggest surprise of last year?My best friend adopting a beautiful baby girl.
What are you most looking forward to next year?Getting healthy! Traveling and Josh graduation from Kish.
Is there anything you are not looking forward to next year?I\'m not excited about any cancer testing. I am sick of being poked and prodded.
Which new years resolutions did you keep last year?My goal was to be healthy and kick cancer\'s butt...that\'s an ongoing process.
Which new years resolutions did you break last year?I didn\'t.
What will be your new years resolutions next year?The same: get healthy and kick cancer\'s butt!
Which resolution are you most likely to break?I won\'t break it. Getting healthy is my #1 priority.
Which resolution are you most likely to keep?see above
What will you be doing on new years eve?Hanging out at home with my family.
Who will you be with at new years eve?Josh and the kiddos.
Who do you want to kiss to see the new year in?Josh of course :-)
Who will you probably end up kissing to see the new year in?Well duh!
What was the best song of last year?Stronger by Kanye West
What was the best TV show of last year?Grey\'s Anatomy
What was the best book you read last year?A Long Way Gone by Ishmael Beah
What was the best film of last year?The Bourne Ultimatum
What change would you like to make to your life next year?I\'d like to inhabit a healthier, smaller, cancer-free body!
What change would you like to see in the world next year?Love, peace and tolerance!
Take This Survey at Quizopolis.com

Quizopolis

No comments:

Post a Comment