Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Life's too short not to be sexy

Now that I know I can start trying for another baby, it's time to put more focus on the weight loss part of getting healthy. Yes, the weight is coming off. Yes, I could work harder on the exercise part of the plan to speed it up. I have a bridesmaid's dress to look foxy in for my sister's wedding and a body that needs to be in shape for pregnancy. So I joined the Future MILF club on Mom-O-Matic
I am hoping that accountability will make me get my bubble butt in gear.


Hot diggedy dog!


Me: Why is the refrigerator door open?
Daughter: So you can get me a hot diggedy dog.
Me: Hmm
Daughter: Hot diggedy dog means the red things, not the orange thing you put on top of it.

So I made her hot dog with the required mustard and ketchup face on the plate. Then she critiqued the face I made. I guess your artwork really sucks when even a 4 year old finds something wrong with it.


Go Forth and Procreate!


I had an appointment with my Endocrinologist yesterday to check on how well I'm kicking cancer's butt. Looks like I'm still winning! She also gave us the green light to start trying to conceive. I'm very excited to know that another baby could be in the cards pretty soon.

Sadly, having thyroid cancer came with a 100 pound bonus. Before I can really feel that my body is ready to carry a baby, I need to lose some weight.

So I'm trying to eat better and work harder on getting enough exercise and sleep each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment