Search This Blog

Monday, October 15, 2007

Weekend Update

This weekend was busy. My cousin came from Michigan to visit and attend my sister's bachelorette party. Saturday was my sister's bachelorette party. It was a fun time.
Sunday was the town parade and Abby marched in it with her Daisy troop.
IMG_0180_edited

IMG_0181_edited

After the parade the family got together to celebrate mine and my Mom's birthday. We had a pretty cake!


IMG_0182


My sister and her fiance' got me a cute Hello Kitty tote bag with a matching wallet. My Aunt gave me some pumpkin soap, a book and some scrapbook stuff. She also gave me a gift card to Barnes and Noble which is totally burning a hole in my pocket. My parents gave me two pretty necklaces, a subscription to National Geographic and a gift card for Torrid. All kinds of cool goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment