Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A day of 1sts

Today was Abby's first time going to a classmate's house to play after school. She went to one of the little boy's house that she is always talking about. She had a great time. Since the boy's mom picked her up from school, I had a few hours to myself after my morning at NIU. I met Josh for lunch at Noodles & Co. Then I came home and cleaned the house. I was really excited that I had some time to sit and read but also sad that my baby wasn't with me.

Today was also Evan's 1st basketball time. It was an away game but they were playing in the next town. His team didn't win but it was a close game. He played a fair amount and did a good job. It was a lot of fun watching the game. I can't wait for the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment