Search This Blog

Friday, May 20, 2011

My container garden

I started up my container garden last week in the hopes that we won't have anymore overnight frosts in our area.  It includes flowers, tomatoes, banana peppers and Josh's salad bowl. All the non-edibles have been fertilized so hopefully they will get more bountiful & beautiful as time goes on.


Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The pepper plant was already very well started when I bought it. It won't be long until we are enjoying some of the peppers.

Photobucket

Our deck totally needs a power washing. I'm hoping that our association will repaint our porches so that I don't have to do ours.
Some changes that I'd like to make are:
*a new door mat. Ours is so faded.
*adding a little more to the container garden like basil and some more flowers.
*replace chair pads & possibly repaint our chairs because there is some paint chipping.
*make a solar mason jar light for our table using this method.

No comments:

Post a Comment