Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Yum!

I have been obsessed with Mediterranean food lately. So much so that we've eaten it like 8 times within the last 2 weeks. Since getting it out was getting expensive, on Sunday my husband spent hours recreating it for me.  We had falafel, muhammara, and feta stuffed dates with pomegranate sauce on them (below).


Photobucket


And then tonight we went out again for more. This is the gyro Josh had...

Photobucket

I meant to take a picture of my feta cheese pie and salad, but I was too hungry to pause that long. Yummy.  I'm glad I feel this way about healthy food instead of craving fried food like I used to. Yay for Weight Watchers and the ways it's changing my life.

2 comments:

  1. I'll take your word that it tastes good. :) LOL! But super-yay for husbands that can and are willing to be the cook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, the dates look tasty!! Josh is a keeper, for sure! Don't you love how WW changes your whole view on food?

    ReplyDelete