Search This Blog

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Recipe Binder

I love the cooking/cookbook scrapbook ideas I see in the stores but it never seemed all that practical to me. I am sure that Josh and I are not alone in being messing while we cook and often accidentally touching our recipe with sticky hands or spilling something on it. Awhile back I decided to jazz up a 3 ring binder to hold our recipes and I got a great compromise between useful and creative. recently used my scrapbooking skills to make a recipe holder for my sister for her birthday much like the one I made us. I made a page for the cover and dividers for each type of recipe. The cover goes into the plastic sleeve on the front of the binder. The dividers and the recipes go into plastic page protectors--perfect for when you tear a recipe out of a magazine or print out something you found online. Here is what my sister's looked like:


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment