Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

House updates

I have been wanting a dark area rug for under our dining table.  That area in our house seems so cold to me both in appearance and temperature wise. When we were grocery shopping Sunday night, I saw a bin of area rugs for $20. So I snagged this chocolate brown one for our house.  I am loving it so far.



Photobucket



I think it will look great with the new table I'm planning to get next month for that space.

Photobucket
I want to replace our wood chairs with Urban chairs from IKEA. I'm not in love with the colors that they have this year though. I want the blue ones for our desk area in our master bedroom. But for the kitchen I think a darker color would be better.


I finally took a picture of my master bedroom post-paint job. I am a little shy about sharing because the room still feels so unfinished to me. Also our desks are a holy mess right now because I'm purging and sorting through things. This is the armoire my Dad made me that I painted this fall. I'm still looking for some photos that belong on that shelf (don't know where I stashed them).



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment