Search This Blog

Monday, November 9, 2009

Update

An update of sorts....

*My sister and her baby are coming home today. I cleaned up their house a bit and decorated for the baby's homecoming for them. I also made them a picture frame using their first picture as family with my scrapbooking skills. I am hoping to see baby Adeline tonight if they are up for visitors.

*I feel completely over the flu. I had some tiredness I was fighting last week. Abby is still on antibiotics and she is going to the doctor Wednesday for a re-check. Hopefully the pneumonia is clearing up.

*I'm totally swamped with school. There are 4 weeks left of the semester and I have 4 projects due. The first deadline is a week from today. I am feeling so overwhelmed and quite frankly scared of how it's all going to pan out. I still have some things to do to prepare for graduation. I have about a month left to apply for May graduation.

*My Dad is hanging in there. It seems like his pain is less. His side effects from chemo are minimal. I will be taking him to chemo Thursday for the first time. I'm happy that I can finally do something tangible to help my parents out. I am a little nervous about how I'll feel emotionally about it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment