Search This Blog

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Girl's Day Out

Yesterday I met up with 2 of my girlfriends from high school. I think it's really amazing that we are still friends 18 years later (even more amazing is that Amy and I are still friends after 25 years). It's nice to have friends that know you so well. Unfortunately we don't all live 5 minutes apart anymore and we can't get together as often as we'd like. How I wish someone would come up with a teleporter or something!

So Brandi, Alycia and I met up yesterday for lunch and shopping and got a chance to catch up. It was a really good time and kind of reminded me of the days in high school when we'd meet up at the mall and hang out. Although this time, we weren't talking about the boys we had a crush on or shopping for tapes and posters...it was talking about husbands and kids and shopping for them.

Here we are:
Photobucket

Brandi is really crafty and talented and she made each of my kiddos a cute little hat. I had Abby model hers for me already:
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Cute photos! Glad you all had a nice time together! Girl's days out are always nice.

    ReplyDelete